I appreciate my readers. It always feels good to get a comment. That's why I try to comment on other people's blogs when I feel impressed.
I don't appreciate my readers enough, however, to get rid of my annoying music that automatically blares every time you come to my page. I know...it's rude of me.
The thing is, I like it. And I like the diversity of the songs I choose. I'm completely aware at how obnoxious it is. Why would I think you would want to listen to the music I enjoy? Maybe I'm just conceded like that... :)
Anyway...maybe this is an apology. But it probably isn't, because with an apology change is supposed to occur, and I plan to keep my playlist forever.
I especially feel a little bad for those who detest Adam Lambert. But...what can I say, he's my guilty pleasure. I love him.
The end. :)
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the music too! And mute buttons are very handy, so I don't think you'll lose any readers who don't.... I'm pretty sure 95% of my audience do exactly that when they visit my blog! Mute!
Nope, you didn't lose me, either. I just installed a flash blocker for when I don't read via Google Reader. Ahhh, technology makes it so I can have my preferences while you have yours!
Post a Comment