Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Letters to Juliet

Yes. I loved this movie.



Was it amazing acting? No. Was it a brilliant story line? No. Did it improve my outlook on life? Yes. Did it give me hope and confidence for the future? Yes.

I want to live life. I want to write. I want to care about people. I want to write for people. I want to help people know that they matter; that their stories matter. I want to connect. I want to use words to connect. We're all lonely. We're all looking for something. I want to take the wonderful world of words to connect us. To take all of our pain, hardships, beauty, experiences, goodness, and connect us to each other. We can help each other. I want to do it through the written word. I want to tell my story, your story, his story, her story. It matters.

2 comments:

Miss Crystal said...

Amen sista friend. Amen. I thought it was super cheesy and I hate cheese, but there was something inspiring about this one.

Unknown said...

I love the fact that I got to see this movie with YOU! You make everything a little more special just by being there to share experiences with.

I love you.

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates