I skipped 14...because it was ANOTHER "what you wore today" post. Not a fan.
My dreams include, but are not limited to (and are not necessarily in this order):
*Getting sealed, in one of God's temples, to a man whom I love and can connect with on all levels and who will love me back
*Having children...preferably more than two...and at least one of each sex
*Getting some or many of my songs on the radio...all around the country, not just locally...
*I really hope to be the person singing those songs...but I separate the two dreams because achieving "songwriter" status, selling my songs to other singers, is still amazing
*Writing and publishing a novel
*To live my life in a way pleasing to God, not out of fear, but out of pure and sincere desire to serve and love Him
*Be able to look God in the eye and tell Him I did my best, and to look the Savior in the eye and humbly thank Him for making it possible for me to tell God I did my best
*Become a professor...and, let's be honest, I'd LOVE to teach at BYU-Idaho for a time :)
These are my dreams as of right now...at this stage in my game of life.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment