Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thirteenth: This week

1) I nearly broke down on the freeway while driving to work (I don't really know...but my car sounded and felt like it was going to explode).
2) The car guys fixed my car...only $250 later my car sounds healthy again
3) I shared the gospel with a co-worker and invited her to church
3) She declined, but we're still friends
4) I watched American Idol and realized I have a crush on Steven Tyler
5) I got really disappointed while watching American Idol, realizing that neither the judges nor America recognize true talent
6) I've spent many hours with my new recording equipment and can't wait to share the latest song I've been working on...
7) I've gone to bed an hour later than I usually do, every single night this week
8) My room's a mess
9) It's rained a lot
10) Today the rain was so weird...I was driving home from work and it was just spitting at my car. Seriously...it was coming down in random spurts...really heavy at random moments. Weirdest rain I've ever encountered, especially for Oregon.
11) I've been considering deactivating my facebook account...just for a little while...we'll see.
12) Trying to take more time to read the scriptures.
13) Cried while watching Grey's Anatomy, but that's nothing new. I've been watching them on netflix...all the seasons...I cry all the time. I'm obsessed with the show.
14) Recorded a duet with my mom, "When I Am Baptized." I'm trying to get Kayleen to sing some harmony as well...but every time I ask her she's watching a show she just can't be pulled away from. Speaking of which...
15) I watched The Bachelor this week...never watch that show, but Kayleen had it on, and...well, I got sucked into the stupid drama. Good thing it's over next week.

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates