Monday, February 7, 2011

Sixth: My day

This is also a boring one. Who came up with these?

My day started at 6:00 a.m., after a very restless sleep. I was sweating and dreaming up a storm last night...waking up SEVERAL times before the alarm went off. Gosh...why can't my brain just SLOOOOOW down a bit?

I showered, dressed, did my hair and makeup, which took about 45 minutes all together. I then drove to work, which is right by the cemetery we buried my dad in. It's usually a 10 minute drive with no traffic, but today there was traffic so it took 20 minutes. But that's okay, because I can technically show up at work any time between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. So I wasn't late.

Then...for the entire day I made photo copies and did inventory of files. This isn't what I normally do...but it's got to be done. So, I was the chosen one. :) The day actually went by surprisingly fast. I take a 30 min. lunch break in order to get out of there at 3:30 p.m. Yay for getting off of work before rush hour traffic!

So, now, here I am, just sitting on the floor of my room with the lap top Bobby gave me, (yes, he gave me a new laptop, because my old one was a piece of crap...he's the nicest bro-in-law around) writing this blog post. I'm actually procrastinating something. I need to write an essay as part of an application I'm going through. I've put off the essay because I like to ponder things like that as long as possible, and I had other things to gather for the application, but now I'm done gathering everything else, and I NEED to write the essay. Blah. I procrastinate even when I'm not in school. And this essay will not be hard to write. So I don't know what my deal is.

Anyway...it's only 4:30...but that's been my day until now. I'm sure you all are just jumping out of your seats with the excitement of my day...if you even made it all the way down to the bottom of my post. :)

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates