I skipped breakfast, because I get up at the crack of dawn for work.
For lunch I had an apple, a banana, a granola bar and avocado slices wrapped in lunch meet...turkey to be exact. I really REALLY enjoy turkey wrapped avocado. Well, I just really love avocado. Mmmmmm.
I came home and I had a few semi-sweet chocolate chips, a handful of chips with Resers Salsa, and a glass of water. No, I didn't eat the water, I drank it, but I'm including it because it was the first thing I drank all day...and it's worth mentioning because it's amazing how water can cure so many ailments. I was super dehydrated today. Oh, and I had a boiled egg...with salt.
So, that's it. Boring boring post. But...whatev. It's on the list, so I did it. Feels good to check it off. :)
I would add more to this post...but everything I'm feeling and thinking about is just too jumbled up in my brain/heart and would make no sense on paper/computer. So...nah. But I'll end with this....
Kayleener and Bobby are going to have a baby! Woot for being an aunt! :)

2 comments:
Holy moly!! That's so exciting!!!
I love avocado too!! And congratulations on becoming an AUNT!!!!
Post a Comment