Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dating

I'm not good at it. I suck, actually.

It's going to take a miracle for me to find someone who can put up with me forever. And that's the honest truth.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I love you Crystal! Dating is not something you have to be good at. All it takes is the right guy seeing the real you and falling head over heels! That's the hardest part about dating I think--it just takes time to see through all of a person's layers so you can fall in love with the real them. We're like onions, right? ;)

Sundy said...

I listened to the Hallelujah on your blog playlist--yours and Kev's is better.

Sorry that the dating thing is not dream land. That really stinks.

But you don't stink. And you are a jewel. And you have lots of hope and light to shine down on others for a long, long time yet.

Debbie said...

When it is right, you will be perfect at dating. Someone is out there waiting for you!

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates