Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dancing...

With the Stars.

My favorite?


My LEAST favorite (from the very beginning basically)?


This is the first time I've ever watched this show. I'm so addicted to it...this season anyway. I get a high from it. It makes me giddy.

I kind of feel mean about how BADLY I want Brandy to go home. I just don't like watching her. She's using the show to jump start her career again. I suppose that shouldn't matter...she can do whatever she wants. BUUUUT, I love Bristol. Bristol is real. Bristol improves every week, despite how mean the judges are to her. Bristol's partner, Mark, is the nicest, sweetest guy...and had the most work cut out for him when receiving Bristol as a partner. Bristol's the most modest of the females. Despite what people say, Bristol really is a good dancer.

Even though I LOVE Bristol the most...here's how I believe it will, and probably should turn out.

First place: Jennifer Grey


Second place: Kyle Massey


Third place: Bristol Palin


Although...who knows. All the Palin haters could ban together and get rid of Bristol. It's exciting she's made it this far. Oh my word, I'm such a nerd. I LOVE this show! :)

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates