I can't stand the way I look in that picture...especially up against the three twigs, BUUUUUT, they're amazing. This was at Lisa's wedding, (I was a bridesmaid...that's why I'm in that dress :)), Hailey's next to Lisa, and she was still single at the time, and then Ash, who at least had one girl I think. I don't have any accessible pics of us when we were younger, but I grew up with these three ladies, and I love them to pieces. Oh wait, I think I have a more flattering picture.
This is when Lisa and Hailey were both pregnant with their second child each...Ashleigh had two then, now three. ANYWAY, I was super blessed to grow up with these girls. Lisa and I have been friends since 4th grade, then came Hailey, then Ashleigh. I love them. They're all amazing examples to me. They've all married such good men, and are such amazing mothers to their children. I wish I could see them much more, but I love how we're still tight, even after all this time. I've cried to these girls, laughed so hard I've peed my pants, and shared many good experiences like girls camp and high adventure...even college with them. I'm definitely blessed.
Andrea was a huge part of my childhood as well. She became my Beehive (church class) leader when I was 12 and she's stuck with me ever since. I grew a very very strong attachment to this lady, and she helped me through TONS of hard times. She was my hero...and for a while I really thought she could walk on water. :) I was very blessed to have an older friend to look up to and talk to in times of need. I'm still blessed to have her in my life.I had other childhood friends...but these 4 people were probably some of my biggest influences, and I'm super super thankful I can still call them close friends. Gosh I'm fortunate.

1 comment:
Oh Crystal I LOVE YOU...although I hope I didn't influence you TOO much growing up. I couldn't have, otherwise you'd be a bit screwed up ;-) This was a sweet post. It made me miss you and Lisa and Hai. You guys were great friends to have growing up and I'm glad that even though we don't chat very often, I still feel close to you guys. I think no matter what happens, you guys will always be my close friends. I love you to pieces, Crystal!
Post a Comment