Monday, February 22, 2010

Tooting my own horn...

Out of over 100 people to try out for Guitars Unplugged I was one of the 32 who made it. Woot for me. Apparently this is the biggest show to happen on campus. Who knew. Not I.

7 comments:

Ashleigh said...

WOOT WOOT! Meh, we all knew you'd make it. You're awesome!

Eva Padilla said...

Toot away girlfriend! That is awesome news!

Tyler said...

Congrats! I wish we were there to hear you. You'll have to give Sundy and me a private concert the next time you're in Portland. :)

Ryan and Hetz said...

Way to go!

Jonesy said...

This is fantastic!!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOTTTTT ROCK ON SISTER!!!!! I'm excited for you! that's rockin.

Debbie said...

Congrats! I am proud of you!

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates