Oh my word people...it was SOOOO fun! Like...beyond fun. I wasn't even nervous. Can you believe that? I wasn't even nervous!!! Heavenly Father was blessing me for sure. It was so natural up there on the stage with tons of lights pointed at me. It was great.
And, even better, I was voted into the "Best Of" performance for tomorrow night. It's an even bigger show, in a bigger venue. The audience got ballots and voted for their two favorite performances out of 32 acts (Thursday and Friday) cutting it down to 16. And I'm one of the acts people liked! Can you believe it? I can't. I'm so thankful! People actually liked me and my song! I'm so excited for tomorrow. It's so much fun.
And, a friend of mine is doing a story on me and Guitars Unplugged for our Video Journalism class, so I'll post it so you can see the performance...if you want. :) Good times.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Crystal! Your songs are so great, no wonder you were so popular!
Yay, Crystal!!!!!!! That is awesome! I always knew you were talented!!!
Post a Comment