Here's my "Best Of" performance. Another one of my friends recorded it with a better camera...but I got this one from my roommate for now. You can hear my roommates singing along. :) It will kind of give you a feel...if you care to feel it.
Honestly, I liked the performance the night before a bit better. Not that I did any better, but it was in a more intimate setting to a few hundred people. This performance was in a loud gymnasium to about 4,000 people. I think I like the intimate setting better...just because it fits my nature better. But, it was such a thrill to perform in front of 4,000 people. :) Loved it!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOOOOOOOT CRYSTAL!!! THIS IS BOMB DIGGITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad about it. . . I've tried to watch the video several times but it never will load on our computer :(
Post a Comment