He's good.
He never fights.
He never gets mad. I've only seen him really mad once...and he had a decent reason.
He never talks bad about people.
He's pretty funny.
He's calm--does not overreact, unlike me.
He doesn't react to my freak outs...like, he doesn't think I'm crazy for being so emotional.
He's actually a good listener when you get him one on one.
He's a man of very few words.
He has feelings, he just doesn't share them freely with anyone...but he definitely has some tender feelings.
He's obsessed...I mean OBSESSED with sports. All sports. He knows as much about sports as I do about Amy Grant. He kind of understands my love for Amy because of his love for sports. :)
We both love to make music...that's our biggest thing in common.
I like my brother alot, a lot a lot, and I'm thankful for the time we have to live together right now. I believe in him and his good heart. I love that I'm related to such a cool guy. :)
Just as an FYI, I like my sister too. You can read about my love for her here and here. :)
Thursday, October 6, 2011
My brother
Kevin, sporting his awkward sunburn (notice the lines on his wrists where he was wearing work gloves :)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment