Friday, September 30, 2011

I would just like to say...

I'm down 15 lbs since I started my weight loss/get fit endeavor.

I've been living a paleo lifestyle for almost two months now and I'm absolutely converted.

I got a gym membership squared away, and finally started working out.

I've slept better the last couple nights than I ever have before.

Today marks 18 years that my dad has been gone, but it's okay, because I'm that much closer to seeing him again some day. Thank goodness for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Actually, we have Heavenly Father and the Savior to thank for that...but goodness comes into play as well. :)

Happy weekend, everyone! Specifically, happy General Conference weekend. :)

3 comments:

Austin and Julia said...

You rock girl!!!!!! I'm inspired!!

Miss Crystal said...

Congrats on the weightloss chica! What's a Paleo (I think I spelled that wrong...) lifestyle? Enlighten me!

Teacherheart said...

I would sure love to listen to your dad philosophize about the young woman you've become. I just know he's beaming!

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates