Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh heavenly deliciousness

The wonderful and super fun thing about living a Paleo lifestyle is the need and opportunity to experiement with cooking. Never before have I enjoyed cooking so much. Never before have I tried so many new recipes. Never before have I used so many different spices and veggies, spices and veggies I didn't know existed.

Yesterday I tried an extremely simple recipe. Beet chips. OH. MY. WORD. I want some right now, but I don't have more beets. :(

Here's the site I got the recipe from: http://www.myrealfoodlife.com/beet-chips/

I don't really like beets. I like beet greens (cut them off the beets, steam them up...they taste like cooked spinach, which I love) but I've never really liked beets.

I LOVE beet chips. Mmmmmmm. I guess baking them sucks out all the yuckiness but leaves in all the goodness. Gosh, I've been looking for some kind of paleo snack I could really love. Beet chips and guacamole it is!

1 comment:

Miss Crystal said...

YUM! That sounds delish! I will definitely have to try it! :)

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates