
I don't even care anymore. I'm writing a book. I'm doing it. I'm setting aside my fears, misgivings, and doubts about my abilities, and I'm just jumping in. I'm writing a book. I have enough experiences, emotions and thoughts to be able to spew out some kind of interesting novel. I'm doing it. Don't try to stop me.

6 comments:
I ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT support this and think that is a perfect thing for you to do. DO IT! I'll be waiting to read it.
whoops...this is Hailey on Drews account. But he supports you too. haha
Cool! What is it going to be about?
HELLLL YES!! You go chickadee! And don't delete, burn or drown it either when you have writer's block or think it's crappy. (Trust me, it happens...). Good luck! :)
Crystal, I was gonna ask...weren't you writing a book? How's that coming? Thanks for the suggestions. :)
Oh. Ya know, it's coming along. It's been on the backburner for awhile, but I have my story line plotted out on a large white board in my room (it's quite a genius way of doing it. My room is full of white boards, and then when I moved and had mirrors for closet doors I about pee'd myself!). With Full time school and work right now, it's just not even feasible to work on. So, I still have 41 pages... :D And if you finish it sometime between December 13th and January 18th, I'd be more than happy to read it. :) (To practice my editing skills...)
Post a Comment