Okay friends. I like Twitter. In fact, I love it. I've grown more and more fond of it over the past year, and now...I feel it my duty to explain to the Internet world the good that can come from Twitter. It's much more useful than facebook. There's no social pressure like there is on facebook. There's no commitment like there is on facebook. And it's not just a bunch of junk passed from friend to friend. It's true info, from real sources, no strings attached. It's fun, it's profesh, it's live, and it's so useful...if you know how to use it.
So, you should listen to the latest episode of Comm Therapy to understand it even more. J.R. (my co-host) likes to argue everything I say...and maybe you'll agree with him. But if you've never gotten on board with Twitter, but you've always wondered what it's about...you should listen to our latest episode. It's really nothing like facebook...and who made facebook the god of social media??? I'm tired of comparing everything else against it. Let's give Twitter a promotion! :)
Go listen! (If you really want to help us out, you should subscribe to us on iTunes here. It's free. :))
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment