I made this purchase.
I've been watching Dawson's Creek on Netflix...yes, Dawson's Creek. And it's taking me back to the '90s. I love the '90s. Most importantly, I love the music of the '90s. It was lyrical and full of chick rockers.
So, I made this purchase. Alanis Morissette, The Collection....because it wasn't too expensive on the Amazon mp3 store, and nothing says "'90s music" like Alanis.
My first obsession from the purchase was "That I Would Be Good."
My latest obsession is now "Hands Clean." Which technically is not from the 90's...it came out in 2002. BUT, Alanis will always take me back to the '90s...not matter what the song.
I miss those days. Alanis. Sheryl Crow. Jewel. You know...'90s chick music.
Let's all go back, shall we?
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the 90s as well. Don't forget the Cranberries!
Listening to 90s music reminds me of the hours I would spend listening to the radio just to hear a favorite song, then rushing to tape record it so I could listen to it on my Walkman. Gooooood times!
Oh my gosh, Jenn, I was just telling a coworker how I used to do that! Oh man...good ole days of recording straight from the radio onto a tape. :)
Post a Comment