Friday, June 8, 2012

50 Ways To Die On The Metro

1) "Someone is going to push me into the tracks ditch area...right in front of an oncoming train."

This thought forces its way to my brain EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I'm at a Metro station. It's my number one fear. Don't tell me I'm crazy. It's a very real possibility. I saw it on T.V. once.

2) Perfect place for a shooting

This obviously has happened...and people would go into frenzy mode. Stampedes would break out. People would go crazy. On the actual train itself, or under ground just waiting for it.

3) Gas

Someone could gas the joint...with toxic gas. I saw this on T.V. once too. I'd be trapped on the train, nowhere to go...in a tunnel, and start choking to death.

4) Flooding

I don't know how this would happen, but we're under ground...and water could get in there, and have no place to go. We'd all drown and die.

5) Earth quake

I do not want to be in a train while there's an earthquake. Under ground...in the dark. SCARY.

6) Disease

We're sitting so close together...packed together so tightly in a germ-infested contraption that probably rarely gets a proper scrub-down. I love having my body rubbed up against by a man who smells like belly-button juice.


Okay...so six ways is not 50 ways. But feel free to add onto the list. Please help my obsessiveness spiral out of control.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

When I visited New York I was scared in the Subway. I mean, have you seen While You Were Sleeping? You could totally get pushed off the edge! I hope it gets less scary for you the longer you live there.

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates