I'd like to announce two amazing purchases I recently made.
Purchase #1: A ticket to this lovely event...

Yes. Amy and her good friend, Michael, are coming to the my area on September 16. FINALLY. And not really even my area...more like Washington. And I'm driving 3 hours. But I haven't seen this woman live for 8 years. It's going to be beautiful. I'm a big Michael fan as well. So, this will be one heck of a treat. My excitement is indescribable. The word "excitement" is just ridiculously insignificant compared to how I really feel. So, I'm not even going to try to explain it. I'll let you imagine it.
Purchase #2: A ticket to these lovely places...


The Mississippi sign is right. It's EXACTLY like "coming home." I'll be going "home" June 22-28. Beautiful. Can't wait to soak in that southern air and hug those beautiful people.
Who knew purchasing a few pieces of paper could be so beautiful? Best purchases I've made in a long time.

1 comment:
Congrats!!! I know you have wished for a return trip to the mission. Have so much fun!
Post a Comment