Friday, May 7, 2010

The THREE zone

Friends, I need sleep. Sleep is good. We all should get enough sleep. Last night was the second night this week I got less than 4 hours of sleep. I like to call it the THREE zone.

There was only one night this week that I got 7 hours. And, those hours were split up between my bed and the couch...loud noises that consistently take place in my room disrupt my sleeping nearly every night.

Reasons why we need sleep:

1) God tells us we should
2) We'll die if we don't
3) It feels good
4) Dreaming is fun
5) To escape from reality for a few hours
6) Your eyes will start to burn if you don't
7) Your head will start to pound if you don't
8) You'll become extremely emotional if you don't
9) You'll become really cranky if you don't
10) You'll start laughing at everything...and by everything I mean everything
11) You'll stop making sense...you words will slur and you'll forget what day it is
12) Basically, your brain will float away and you'll find yourself in a strait jacket

So, let's all get a good amount of sleep, shall we?

1 comment:

Sundy said...

Lol on the last one, for reals. I hope you're getting some R&R sometime soon.

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates