Saturday, May 1, 2010

Homesickness covers more than just home...

The things I'm homesick for....

We'll start with my home, since "home" is in "homesick."


This goes along with home...the Oregon Coast.


This goes with home too...trees and green.


My mom and my sister...




My studly brother...




For another fun video of Kev...see if this link will work.

Sundy Lynn...





The rest of the Peterson clan...I have no pics with the beautiful Happiness in them. :(

Lacey! I miss Lacey.




Aunt Nancy!


Paul's on a mission in Japan right now. :)





The Mississippi Jackson Mission...SOOO homesick for this one.


I'm only going to post a few video clips...I love every part of my mission though and every companion.

Rita...Sister Jensen...or now Tanja Dalton. :)


Tuakoi!!! I think Wiechmann's in one or two of these too. :)


My newest brother...Bobby! I WISH I had a video of this guy...he's hilarious. :)





My old roommie, Rebecca Joy Falke Somers. :) LOVE her.



I'm homesick for my dad...

Baby me


Baby Kayleen


Baby Kevin







Childhood friends.
:)

From left to right, Hailey, Lisa and Ashleigh. Hai and Lisa were prego in this picture. :) Hailey and Lisa each have a boy and a girl, and Ashleigh has two girls and another on the way. :)



And...my heavenly home. But luckily there are remedies for that one. :)

The end. Long post. Sorry. It's what's in my mind lately...and in my heart. Depending on who you are, I'm sure you'll pick and chose the videos you watch. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm homesick for you!!!!

No matter what we did or when we did it, we always had fun together. You bring light to my life! I MISS YOU! I love you forever.

Come home soon :)

The Dalton's said...

I <3 you, Edna!! I miss you so much...loved the vidoes, they brought back a LOT of memories. What are you up to now?

Sundy said...

Okay, I don't care how many times I see that video of you missionaries with the fat body "suits" on, it cracks me up every time, especially your pillowed thighs.

Funny, honey.

Love you. . .

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates