Boy-"So, I like you. I think you're pretty. I really think we should just take things slow and steady though."
Girl-"Me too, definately slow."
Boy-"I'm really nervous right now."
Girl-"Why?"
Boy-"Because I really want to kiss you right now."
Um...is there a new definition for "slow" that I'm not aware of?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I guess he means slow as in, jump into a serious relationship. Maybe he just wants to have fun with you and see where that goes. Or maybe he just came out of some relationship that happened way too fast and he wants to at least try and take it slower....I have no idea. That's a bit of a contradiction there, but I say, if you like him, then don't worry about it. Kiss away my friend!
Bwa ha ha!! I love that you blogged about it! This is a great story to share to with the grandkids :)
P.S. In your last post, you mentioned you were ready to be un-single.....
KISS HIM!!! Just do it, whether it contradicts "slow" moving or not ;)
um excuse me who in the crap is saying this to you and why don't I know about it?!?!?
Post a Comment