Saturday, May 23, 2009

As single as they come: Part 2

Boys are dumb. When you want them, they don't want you. When they want you, you don't want them. So, I have embraced singlehood.

1. I'm making a quilt out of my mission t-shirts
2. I'm picking up cross stitch
3. I go wherever I want whenever I want...road trips are awesome
4. I'm meeting tons of new people
5. I've discovered I love working out; it's one of my weekly hobbies
6. I'm reading a new book every 2 to 3 weeks
7. I changed my major...just because I can, and the new one makes me more excited:Journalism!
8. When I'm done with college, I'm moving to Nashville to pursue a singing/songwriting career. I don't care if it's un-realistic, it's what I want, and I'm single.
9. I've realized I'm not desperate...I won't just settle. I didn't want to kiss that guy...so I didn't. He was goodlooking and all...but not the guy for me. Yay.

2 comments:

Ryan and Hetz said...

Oh my gosh! You are so funny. I love your goals though. Being single is so fun. You basically can be so care free...I'm jealous. And who wanted to kiss you? I never heard about this.

Miss Crystal said...

Oh my gosh! Some of those are the same as mine - crochet (kind of like cross-stitch), journalism major, quilt out of mission shirts, not kissing just to kiss, etc. Yay for being single! ;)

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates