
I'm moving to Utah in one day...road trippin' it. Fun stuff. Gotta love that 12-14 hour drive, depending on who you're driving with. And when you're driving with Chuck, it's usually 14 hours. :) We're leaving at 2:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. It's Monday night right now. Not long. Not long at all.
Colby Smith returned. :) We've talked ever day since he's come home. Exciting? Yes! Tired of writing and talking but not seeing? Yes. Ready to hug him? Yes.
My desire to loose weight has grown sooo much in the past couple of weeks. Colby's return coupled with my sister's wedding has lit a fire under me and I plan on making my life in Utah one full of healthy choices and mucho exercise. Somethin's gotta give.

4 comments:
Oh man. Just text me whenever you need that extra motivation to put down that donut or run that extra 15 minutes on the treadmill. I'm great at motivating others! ;)
So, two things. First, your sister is engaged??? FUUUUUUUUUN! Second, I have a land yacht of a car and the funny thing is, it's the most comfortable thing to drive down to Salt Lake in. I named mine Mufasa because it's gold and a beast. We should have races with Willy and the land yacht. Can't wait to see you!
wo wo wo your sister is getting married? When? Crazy!
YOU are in Utah and I need to find you and see you and do something with you!!!!! We need to catch up and I hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment