Friday, November 14, 2008

Posting to post

Nothin' new is happening. That's the risk I take having a blog as a single chick living at home...working at the movie theathers. I don't have much of a life...YET. But I'm ok with that. I love hanging out with my family. :) Here are a couple new things in my life.

We had sibling bonding time at The Spill Canvas concert.






And, thanks to a friend and her weight loss efforts, I have now kicked my butt into gear and started working out. Leslie Sansone and I are becoming best buddies.


I LOVE these videos! I'm tellin' ya...they're amazing! They give me the best workout, but they're not intimidating and I have FUN while doing it. It's the greatest!

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates