Thursday, November 6, 2008

I know what I know.



There is no doubt about this people. Jesus Christ lives, and along with His and our Father, He appeared to the boy Joseph Smith and restored his perfect gospel to the earth in its fullness. I testified of this for 18 months in Mississippi and Louisiana, and I will continue to testify of this for the rest of my life. Satan is working harder and harder to attack the righteous, specifically targeting families. This is obvious in every worldly thing that surrounds us. But while Satan continues to fight, so does Jesus Christ. And even Satan himself knows that he's on the losing side. I've chosen my side and I hope and pray that when I stand before my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ they will take me into their arms and say, "Well done, you've fought a good fight; welcome home."

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates