Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hi guys

Not much to write about lately.

I've actually nearly forgotten about the land of blogging. Which kind of makes me sad. But happy at the same time, because when I do remember, several blogs have finally been updated since the last time I checked. When I check frequently, it seems like no one is ever posting.

My soul is feeling a little weary right now. Life is making me tired. And I was recently, powerfully reminded of one of my biggest weaknesses...which is very humbling...and a bit draining.

I went from working in a job where people absolutely LOVED me to a job where people act like I don't exist. That's been rough. I've been there for a month...it's getting a little better though.

I go back and forth between enjoying being free and single to longing for companionship. My life is a roller coaster of emotions...but isn't every life a roller coaster? I'm nothing special there.

Things that make me happy...and things I'm thankful for lately include but are not limited to:

1) The steep hill I walk every day
2) Spring is here
3) I live in a cute house
4) I've kept my room clean for a week and a half...like legitimately clean. That's unheard of for me.
5) Free bus pass
6) Good roommates
7) SUPER yummy paleo recipes... I mean, seriously. I eat GOOD food.
8) Cooking
9) My niece, Perry
10) The big body of water I cross every day on my way to work
11) Dancing With The Stars
12) A ward where I consistently feel spiritually fed and uplifted
13) Prayer
14) A sister who takes me to Costco
15) This burger place Kayleen and I found called "A Burger Place"...haha. There's a checklist, and you mark everything you want on your burger. And you can get them lettuce wrapped. Kayleen and I get bacon, egg, avocado and every freaking veggie under the sun on ours. YUM.

Hope you all are happy and healthy.




No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates