Friday, October 12, 2012

TidBits

*I got the temp job. I start Oct. 22 and it should last 3 months or so.

*I really really love my bedroom. It's got two windows, one of which has a little window bench under it. And it's kind of got the slanted ceiling effect...kind of like I'm in the attic, but I'm not. And there are built in shelves and drawers in the walls. Yeah...I kind of love it.

*I'm going to start volunteering at The Healing Center in Seattle. It's a nonprofit organization modeled after The Dougy Center. I contacted them this week, and I'm going to take a tour next week and chat about how I can help. :)

*My video production classes are great. The teachers are Emmy-award winners. Boom.

*Someone else joined our Seattle home, which caused my rent to go down $90. Sweeeeet.

*Had Pho (Vietnamese soup) for the first time tonight...with the roommies. And vegan coconut chunk ice cream. DELISH. By the way, vegan just means no dairy in the ice cream, which explains the coconut, because it's made with coconut milk, which I'm used to. So, "vegan" ice cream is nothing special to me. :) That's probably one thing paleo and vegan peeps can agree on.

*Still going strong with Couch to 5K...moving on to week 5 next week!

*My niece is SO. DANG. CUTE. I stole this video from facebook. Is that amount of cuteness legal?

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates