Reason numero uno:
The presidential debate was bomb. I'm voting for Romney. The end.
Second:
I have an interview for a temp job. It would last 3 months, and it would buy me time to find a long-term job. I may not get it, but I'm stoked I at least have an interview.
C:
I freakin' LOVE living in Seattle...and I LOVE my house...and I LOVE my roommates. As of right now, my house is filled with the delicious aroma of pumpkin pie (gluten and dairy free...not by my doing, my roommate is gluten and dairy free) and the sounds of piano, two guitars and beautiful voices. One of my roommates is in a folk band, and she often has friends (not always band-mates) come over for jam sessions. I'm LOVING it. :)
Last:
I'm going home for Conference weekend with the sister and the bro-in-law and the niece (the niece is to die for, by the way...I really should talk more about her on this blog). I love that I can just go home on the weekend if I want.
Post Script:
It's Conference weekend! I love me some General Conference weekend. :)
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment