Monday, April 9, 2012

Comm Therapy!

The communication podcast you've always wanted in your life!!! It's finally arrived!!! :)

Okay, I created my podcast. :) You should listen to it. No, it's not perfect. But guess what! It's going to turn into something GREAT! I just know it. I can feel it. And if it doesn't...well, it will lead me into a direction of greatness. :)

You can find us on iTunes under podcasts. Just search Comm Therapy. We're there. :) How cool is that?

And, follow our blog at commtherapy.blogspot.com.

And, our RSS feed is http://commtherapypodcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml if you're really into podcasts and have a nice little podcast catcher on your music-player of choice. :)

And, you can email us with feedback at commtherapy@gmail.com.

We'll learn and grow as we go...please be a part of our journey!

Thanks, friends.

P.S. If, for some reason, you like reading me on here...then why NOT listen to me as well!? ;)

1 comment:

Miss Crystal said...

I grabbed a bowl of ice cream, settled in on my bed and am listening to your podcast, just thought you'd like to know. :)

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates