How much I love paleo. I really do. It's such good food. Why is it good food? Because it's REAL food. It's natural food. It's light food. It's pure and flavorful food. I'm not sure where in our history the processed crap we get in boxes passed as actual food, but it's not. And I'm glad I've figured that out. Also, paleo exercises. Lift heavy things, walk, jump, run, climb, enjoy being active. It all makes so much sense. I love it.
Favorite paleo recipe blog HERE
Favorite paleo explanation blogs HERE and HERE
FAVORITE paleo podcast (and my favorite paleo media source over any other) HERE
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I thought of you just now as I posted my new favorite breakfast... because I think it's paleo. Let me know... it's on my blog at www.inspiretoteach.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Post a Comment