I love music. And reading. And the news. But not politics.
And I love food. And spices.
I love nature. And walking. I love Jack, my dog. He has one eye. I love fire. Fireplaces are nice and cozy. I love the rain. I love big windows. I love long drapes. I like fleece blankets and homemade hot chocolate. I like smooth sheets and my fleece poncho.
I love singing talent shows like American Idol and The X-Factor. I love when people achieve their dreams.
I love Portland. I love short nails with dark nail polish. I like watching people who are in love interact with each other.
I love my niece. I love dimples.
I love diversity.
I love dramatic television shows. I love crying while watching dramatic television shows. I love watching LOST with my mom.
I like cooking sliced apples in coconut oil and coconut milk with Cinnamon and craisins. Yum.
I love the ocean. I love rivers. Water is good. I love trees. And green is my favorite color.
I love the realization of being a part of something bigger than myself. Like when I was in the symphonic band in high school. We won State my sophomore and junior year. Or like when I served my mission. We took the glad news to the South. Or like when I helped feed the homeless. Or when I heard baby Perry cry as she came into this world. Or when I touched my dad's lifeless body, cold and pale, with my small finger, but still felt his spirit beside me. I love the gospel. Because it's a mix of hope, truth, faith, reality, and the unknown. I love God, because I do. He loves me.
I love the guitar. And I love making percussion sounds in between strumming by hitting my palm on the wood of the guitar. I love singing.
I love listening to my brother sing. I love watching Kayleen smile at her baby when her baby wakes up from a nap. I love how Bobby works hard for his family. I love watching my mom knit. I love hearing Chuck laugh hard, because it rarely happens. When it does, it's priceless. I love reminiscing with Crystal Marley about watching Seinfeld. I love watching movies and eating ice cream with Matt, Penny, Ellie, Luke and Ben. I love the tenderness each one of those kids possesses. I love how Luke will walk up to me, hug me, and walk away. I love watching Ben snuggle up to his big sister, Ellie.
I love looking through pictures of my best friends from my childhood. I like seeing their children and how much their children look like them.
I love to write.
I love remembering.
I love journals.
I love exploring thought. I like empathy.
I love BYU-Idaho. And good professors.
I love life. And skipping. And jumping on trampolines.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I keep meaning to post a post like this. :)
Loved it, thanks for sharing all your loves.
Post a Comment