Saturday, June 18, 2011

If I were a super hero

Besides someone who can pick Amy Grant's voice out of all others...



Yes. I freakin' LOVE X-men. I mean, come on. Amazing. I love it. I've always loved it. Since I was little. No, I didn't read the comics. But I did watch the cartoons. And I'd play "X-men" with the little neighbor boy. I was always Rogue.

When the movies started coming out...I flipped.

I saw the latest one last weekend. I'm in love. It's put me into an X-men frenzy.

I love the story behind it. Close friends, brothers almost, but enemies. One fighting for peace...choice...chance. The other fighting for force...lack of choice. It's just a good story. And cool. And exciting.

I will not hide my love for X-men any longer. They are my heroes.

1 comment:

Miss Crystal said...

I totally loved that movie! It was so good, way better than I expected. :D

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates