I am now 26 years old...and in my 27th year.
Here's what I learned in my 26th year of living:
1) God loves me, not because I am good, but because I'm His.
2) I am good because I'm His.
3) This life isn't a competition for who needs/uses repentance or the atonement the least...it's not like we'll line up on judgement day and hear, "Okay...whoever used the atonement the least amount gets the best reward."
4) I only really fail when I don't try.
5) I can achieve great things when I put my mind to something.
6) It's crucial to my well-being to set healthy boundaries in every relationship I have.
7) We're all just little kids wandering around this great big world, faced with our own tests and challenges, and God loves us all the same.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are getting sooo old! Ahhh I'm going to be 27 soon. I hated turning 26 it's like you are young anymore. Happy late birthday. I hope it was a wonderful one home with your family.
Post a Comment