Saturday, September 25, 2010

Therapy



I like golf. A lot. It is the best therapy I've ever had. And yes, I've had other forms of therapy. :) I went out with my Grandpa a couple days ago, just to hit a bucket of balls. Every single worry and obsession completely left my brain for the hour and a half we were hitting golf balls. I've had a lot of obsessive thoughts lately. I've been going over and over the same things...getting the same results...basically driving myself crazy. As my Grandpa and I got back into the car after spending time with clubs, balls, green and sky I realized I had not thought ONE bit about any of the things I've been obsessing about. I must go back soon. Maybe today.

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates