Monday, June 1, 2009

My brother loves me: Part 2

So, I had originally wanted to post this video with the "My brother loves me" post...but I wasn't able to figure it all out. So, now that I have, I want to share. I love Kevin. He's a stud. He made me promise...actually swear that I would never post this on facebook. But, he never mentioned anything about my blog, and since I'm 99% sure that none of his friends even know who I am, let alone read this blog, I'm going to post it here for the viewing pleasure of my fan base...all 2 of you. :)

5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

OH Crystal, you're so mean ;-) Actually I thought it was cute as well as hilarious. Kevin is funny! Crystal I miss your laugh. It's the best!

The Ulrich Family said...

That's possibly one of the funniest things I've seen. EVER. So I'm not aloud to show this to kevin? ;)

Donna said...

That was a great laugh!! Thanks I needed one! Kevin actually sounded pretty good. :) I love Wham though...brought me back to my Junior High years. George Michael was cool, way back in the day. :)
And I think you have more than 2 followers, goofball. I love to read your blog. You are a great writer! Hope all is well. Love ya.

Sundy said...

Oh, Kevin. Maybe he'll give us an encore this Sunday after dinner . . . should we ask him? - T

Miss Crystal said...

ah ha ha! Your brother and my six year old sister should totally sing a duet. That's her favorite song. :D

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates