Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Only God knows...

This tender man, dear friend, and beloved Elder from my Mississippi Jackson Mission died today; he drowned in a lake near St. Anthony, Idaho (I had previously said Rexburg, because that's where he was living, attending BYU-Idaho.) Lance Jensen. My prayers are definitely with his family and fiance right now. I don't have much to say. I just wanted to pay tribute to this guy. He was and still is an inspiration to MANY people throughout the world. The spirit world sure has a heck of a hard worker with them. He'll work miracles over there. He definitely did over here, and I'm blessed to have known him.

4 comments:

Miss Crystal said...

Wow. Do you know when the services will be?

Ryan and Hetz said...

How did you find out about this? I've got to go to the funeral. He was engaged? Oh my gosh! We shared such great times together.

Ashleigh said...

That's so horrible! His poor family and fiance. I can't even imagine how hard that must be for them.

Katimballs said...

The Jensens are such a beautiful family and are loved by so many. Our prayers go out to them.

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates