So, I'm freakin' in love with this movie. Due to the fact that I have access to an unlimited amount of free movies at the movie theater, I've seen it twice and would probably go a third time if someone would go with me. :) It's so cute, and so me, and leaves me with the happiest of feelings. I hope I get to be a bride one day.
How the heck will I ever make enough to live? Car, food, home, school? Blah.
23 more days until this man comes home. The anticipation is killing me. Will it work...won't it work...how long will it last? I just want to fast forward a few months and know. We've written every week for the past 6 months. I'm beyond excited for his arival. He's the sweetest, tenderest man I've ever met. And no, I'm not just in-like with the missionary. I've seen his weaknesses, his mistakes, his imperfections as he has mine. He was not a perfect missionary. Neither was I. The mission magnifies ALL of a person's imperfections...pretty much for all to see. Yet, he's still the sweetest, tenderest man I've ever met.
Will I find a reliable car in my price range?
I'm pretty much in love with this man and the band he's put together. TALENT. 100%
I miss it...LOTS. I feel like I was a better missionary than I am an every-day person.
I'm a little too obsessed with this show. For my birthday I received all 6 seasons, plus the two made for T.V. movies of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, and I can't get enough of it. I watch it so much that it consumes a good portion of my thoughts during the day.
I need to read this A LOT more. I can literally feel the difference in my attitude and countenance from when I read it regularly to when I don't. Why don't I just do the things I need to without needing a kick in the butt to do it?There's more...lots lots more...but, the title of this entry was "Just a glimpse" and this is probably more than just a glimpse. So, until next time, there ya go.

5 comments:
I LOVE the movie Bride Wars too!! It is soooooooo great!! I did a blog post on my blog about Bride Wars too. :)
Awesome blog post! :)
I am very excited for you about the 23 days you know who is comeing home.. heheehehehe :)
You know my blog is not private any more right? Just making sure :) heehee
I'll totally go see Bride Wars with you!! I loved that movie! And hope your 23 days go with a quickness! ;)
ofiahdcklijhfk;lajsdhf I want to hear all the details. When does he come home? Oh that sldkfjasdlkf;jd; is me screaming!
I saw Bride Wars on opening night with my girlfriends! I loved it. Keep posting. I enjoy reading your blog.
hello m'dear! i love you. i miss you!! and being a grown-up kinda sucks, huh. LOL. too much responsibility for me.
hey, i have an idea-er. let's go see bride wars together before you leave. DEAL??? i've never seen it, and it looks really cute!
Post a Comment