Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 Things I Like About You

So, this is my first time being tagged like this in a blog...I feel special. :) I find it interesting that it's 8 things...but hey, 8 is a cool number.

8 TV shows I like to watch: Most of mine are old shows...I watch the re-runs
1. Gilmore Girls
2. American Idol
3. Survivor Man (is that what it's called?)
4. Judging Amy
5. Dr. Quin Medicine Woman (remember that one? I LOVED that show!)
6. Charmed
7. I used to LOVE Friends, but eventually stopped cold turkey
8. I only really watch the top two of this list, so I can't make it to 8

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up in a hotel room
2. Ate Taco Time Chicken Fiesta Salad
3. Talked to Amy McCormick about Smitty
4. Watched a demonstration on how to be Santa's helper at the mall
5. Ate home made steak and potatoes with Bobby and Kayleen
6. Received a letter from Smitty
7. *Warning* If you're reading the Twilight series and haven't finnished yet, don't read this one...:) Figured out that Jacob imprints on Edward and Bella's baby thing before it even gets close to revealing that in the book (and got ticked, by the way...when I figured that out)
8. Scheduled a job interview with the Movie Theaters for Monday

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Meeting the Savior
2. Getting a car
3. Seeing Smitty
4. Moving to Utah
5. Christmas
6. Seeing my dad again
7. getting married and starting a family
8. Loosing weight

8 things on my wish list:
1. Get married in the temple
2. To have some of my songs on the radio some day
3. Learn to play the cello
4. Get my own recording studio
5. That it would snow in the winter in Portland
6. That I could master humility and overcome pride completely
7. To go back to my mission
8. Be a mother

8 People I am Tagging: Do 8 people even read my blog?
1. Lacey Jean
2. Ashleigh
3. Paul Gregory
4. Donna
5. Crystal and Mitch
6. Um...oh, how about Noel...if you're reading this, that means you have to update your blog. :)
7. Landon
8. Sundy Lynn

1 comment:

Miss Crystal said...

I am SO glad I am not the only one that figured the imprinting thing out early on in that book. :D

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates