Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feeling nostalgic...



I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today. And yesterday. I've just got to say, I really love my brother and sister.

I've had so many good times with these two.

And, I can't leave this lovely addition out.


Bobby's added a great measure of happiness to my life.

Sometimes I miss the days right after I returned home from my mission. Bobby and Kayleen became my best friends. We'd have family dinner every Sunday night, and then we'd go back to Bobby's place and watch a movie...every Sunday night. We had many nights of sushi or happy hour and Standford's. Those were good days. Many of my happiest days are tied to them. Sitting in the temple, watching them be sealed to one another and to God, happy happy day. That day was one of my best...which is funny, because it was THEIR wedding day. :)

And, of course, Perry's birth. Seriously another best day ever. I remember sitting down the hall from Kayleen's room with Kevin, and we could hear Perry's first cries. I'll always remember the look between Kevin and I as we heard her first cry. It was incredible...and I'm glad Kevin and I got to be there for our little niece's entry into the world.

I'm super thankful for my family. I love where I'm at in life. I feel confident, able and I feel like I'm progressing toward goodness. But I do miss my family, and I think...somewhere down the road, I'll end up closer to them again.

No comments:

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates