*There's only supposed to be one space between a period and another sentence. Huh...when did this happen? I was always taught to put two spaces. Interesting...
*Periods ALWAYS go INSIDE quotation marks, even when the quotation marks aren't around a sentence. Example: He says he wants us to be "friends." I don't really know if that sentence makes sense...but you get the idea.
(I discovered many more grammar/editing rules last semester...those two stuck out to me.)
*I'm allergic to mangos. I get tons of canker sours, my lips get all funky chapped like, and my entire mouth itches...inside and out, around my lips. Weird. I've never been allergic to anything before...that I knew of apparently.
*I've had short hair for the past long while, but I've let my hair grow (I need a change) and I forgot how much I love twirling it through my fingers. Unsophisticated, I know, but enjoyable.
*I love the show charmed. I'm glad TNT and WE show reruns because I never watched it when it was originally aired.
*I play my guitar more when I have free time.
*CrossFit. (Crossfit is found everywhere in every state; this is the one my sister and bro-in-law have been taking me to.) The coolest most fun exercise experience I've ever had. Check it out. You won't be sorry.
*Pants from Thai land. We're moving and that means we've been going through tons of things and getting rid of a lot. We kids have been divvying up some of my dad's things. I got his Thai pants. (He served his mission in Thai Land.) They're these silk pants that are kind of like one size fits all, and you tie the remaining fabric in a knot to fit you. I LOVE these pants.
Discovering new things is fun. :)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always though there were 2 spaces between sentences too...when DID that happen? And I remember you would twirl your hair on our missions...I miss you.
Post a Comment