Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eggs and thoughts

You know that part in "Runaway Bride"?



My problem is, I love all the eggs. All of them. I love eggs. LOVE them.

I feel this way with thoughts.



I'm a deep thinker. People tell me I think too much. That I need to get out of my head. I love thoughts and ideas. I'm always seeking people's opinions, approval, thoughts, ideas. What are my thoughts? Which ones do I believe?

How do you sort through thoughts and choose the ones you like? They're not quite like eggs...

1 comment:

Sundy said...

A therapist once told my friend Becky that she should make a little bed out of construction paper and cardboard for her thoughts and when she was sick of them floating around in her head (the thoughts, not the paper bed), she was to write them on little slips of paper and put them to sleep under their paper covers. :)

I like the idea of making something as ever-present and fleeting as thoughts into something so tangible.

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates