I've come to the realization that my days of being well-rested are over. Does well-rested need to be hyphenated? Anyway...
College is time consuming. I'm always tired. It's Friday night...and I'm in the basement of the Spori (my second home). It's the lovely communication building, and the basement is where all the video/voice production takes place. Do you know how long Final Cut takes? Editing video takes FOREVER and a day. Forget editing, just transferring the files from the camera to Final Cut takes 10 years. So, it's 11:00 p.m. and I really haven't been home today.
I'm shooting my final video for my Multimedia video journalism class this weekend. It's focused on competitive jumprope and they're having a competition tomorrow. I had to drive to somewhere far away this evening to catch the team in their practice. I only interviewed 3 participants...hopefully that's enough. But I also interviewed the coach and hopefully tomorrow I'll get some parents. If I do a great job on this news package, there's a possibility I can get it aired on channel 8 news. That would be so great for my resume.
Ok. I'm tired. And I'm bored. Guess what...college means tired. That's the definition for it. I bet you didn't know that. Ok, I'm seriously tired. So, I'll stop typing.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're a trooper. It will feel so good to be done.
Hope it went well at the jr competition.
Sounds fun.
Did I tell you T and I LOVE "Overnight" ? It's the epitome of our lives right now, don't ya think?
Post a Comment