Monday, August 17, 2009

Kevin did it!

So, I took this trip before the wedding trip and never posted about it. My brother, Kevin Patrick Perry, graduated from Westview Highschool! Never thought that would happen...just kidding! No, I know Kevin can do anything when he sets his mind to it, and I had a blast spending a long weekend with the family in honor of him and his accomplishments. He's such a great guy and recently, on August 8th, turned 18. He'll be heading off to BYU-Idaho in the winter and I'm super excited to share "adult life" with him in good ole Rexburg. I'm blessed to have him as my brother.






1 comment:

The Ulrich Family said...

This was tender. Too bad I wasn't there to take pics. :(

Quotes

 

A look inside my mind | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates