I've stumbled upon what could potentially be the greatest/most horrible thing to ever happen to me. I have discovered itunes. Yes; I am aware at how FAR BEHIND the times I am. But, the reality is I never understood it, therefore I never used it. You know, the whole "you don't like what you don't understand" thing. I just couldn't wrap my simple brain around the huge concept of ANY SONG KNOWN TO MAN being mine a the press of a button, click of a key. Guess what people...my brain has caught up, and let me just say that my ears are VERY VERY happy, but my bank account has the potential to be VERY VERY un-happy. I'm a music addict. I can't stay away. And now that I have finally discovered the ability to attain WHATEVER I want while sitting on my bed is very threatening to my financial stability. Pray for me.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Uh oh....
I've stumbled upon what could potentially be the greatest/most horrible thing to ever happen to me. I have discovered itunes. Yes; I am aware at how FAR BEHIND the times I am. But, the reality is I never understood it, therefore I never used it. You know, the whole "you don't like what you don't understand" thing. I just couldn't wrap my simple brain around the huge concept of ANY SONG KNOWN TO MAN being mine a the press of a button, click of a key. Guess what people...my brain has caught up, and let me just say that my ears are VERY VERY happy, but my bank account has the potential to be VERY VERY un-happy. I'm a music addict. I can't stay away. And now that I have finally discovered the ability to attain WHATEVER I want while sitting on my bed is very threatening to my financial stability. Pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment